Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Hollywood is a movie studio and theme park located in Los Angeles, California.
Universal Studios Hollywood is split into two areas on different levels, connected by a series of escalators called the Starway. These two areas are known as the Upper Lot and Lower Lot. Each lot features a collection of rides, shows and attractions as well as food, beverage and merchandise shops.
Map of Universal Studios Hollywood
Guide to Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience!
Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
Go behind the scenes on a real working movie studio:
- Explore where Hollywood movies are made on the legendary Studio Tour
- Come face to face with King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. It’s the world’s largest most intense 3-D experience
- Experience the Special Effects Stage where you’ll learn the secrets behind the making of your favorite blockbuster movies
Get into the Movies! Face the action head on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies:
- Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride on Transformers: The Ride - 3D
- Brave the world’s scariest indoor roller coaster: Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride
- Hang on for your life as you crash your way through the animated world of The Simpsons on a revolutionary virtual roller coaster!
- Join Shrek and Donkey on an ogre-the-top adventure on Shrek 4-D